We've been to Orlando quite a few times, Bill's best friend Tim and wife Becky live there, so we didn't feel like we had to see much of Disney this time. Plus being in my 'condition' I wouldn't be able to go on any rides and I thought that would just be torture!
We went at the perfect time, the weather was great AND the tourists were gone! We had this place to ourselves.
Tim and Becky were great hosts, they took us out to an AMAZING dinner at Seasons 52 in celebration of Bills birthday and the baby. THANK YOU!!
I look pregnant with twins, but really I just enjoyed a plethora of delicious food that included goat cheese ravioli-aMAzing!
TYPHOON LAGOON!
Doesn't Bill look like he's having the time of his life??
This picture just makes me laugh, breakfast with the Eck's at First Watch. Becky is beautiful as usual!
17 weeks prego in the sun! Getting some Vitamin D for the babe.
We spent most of our time playing mini golf, 3 nice long games. We both won one and tied one.
Look how close I was to going OUT!
We had a fantastic time, it was much needed relaxation, a wonderful time with long distance friends, and some good pre-babe bonding!
We can't seem to get back soon enough, thank you Tim and Becky.













No comments:
Post a Comment