Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My 1st Mothers Day

Sunday marked a first Mothers Day for me.  I'd like to say that Emmett was on his best behavior for my day, but that wouldn't be accurate. :)


Our "happy" little family :)




Mom, Nick and Melina came over for lunch.  Unfortunately Bill had to work.We played some games, and croquet, it was a lot of fun. 


Nick waiting his turn.

Showing off my winning moves.

Melina with watermelon seeds on her forehead holding Emmett.

Our first three generation picture!!! Emmett was having SO much fun :)

I got my camera out and took a few pictures of flowers, it has been MONTHS since I've done that.  It was kind of rejuvenating!




A picture of Nick's picture. Looks good Nick!



Posing with my boy.



All of the beautiful cards I got from family! My sis, bro, mom and dad all pitched in for a gift card to Massage Envy...I can't WAIT!

It was so nice to be recognized for the hard work I've done in the last 8 weeks, and I see now more than ever the importance of saying "Thank you" to my parents more than just one day a year.  I am so thankful for my mother, who had to put up with my craziness but also encouraged me to be myself.


I am so thankful for Emmett and Bill, they make up this amazing little family we've become.  The smiles and appreciation from both my boys makes it all worth it.

Truly blessed.








1 comment:

  1. You're so beautiful. It's amazing how becoming a Mother, makes us that much more thankful for our own mother. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete